Anyone who works in the field enjoys quality leather goods that help to make their job easier. At Popov Leather, we strive to create superb leather products that do just that.
Easy to Customize
Our cherry-colored, handmade leather Field Notes Cover is fully customizable. We make it easy for you to make each of our quality Field Notes Cover booklets your own with our laser engraving service. You can also add pen loops so you can keep your favorite pen with your favorite Field Notes Cover at all times.
Handcrafted for Excellence
The rich cherry color is color-fast, which helps keep your handmade leather Field Notes Cover looking beautiful longer. We pour a ton of "attention to detail" into each of our handmade leather products so they last longer and perform better.
Made from Quality Materials
We start with high-quality Horween Chromexcel leather and then apply quality craftsmanship. Each of our leather Field Notes Cover booklets is carefully handcrafted so we have 100-percent control over the craftsmanship of each product.
Holds Two Field Notes Booklets
Our Cherry Field Notes Cover holds two Field Notes booklets so you have ample space to capture your most profound field observation or to separate field work from personal notes like your to-do list.
These beautifully constructed Field Notes Covers are perfect for giving to a friend or as a gift for yourself.
- Made with world famous Horween Chromexcel leather
- Edges burnished with beeswax
- Sewn by hand with imported Tiger Thread; stronger than machine stitch.
- Fits one (or two) Field Notes Memo Book (3.5" x 5") which is included.
- Dimensions closed (without journal): 10cm wide x 16cm high x 1cm thick
- Pen loops can be added which also keep journal closed when pen is inserted. Regular fits average size pen such as Bic pens; Large fits fountain pens such as Metropolitan Pilot and TWSBI 580.
Cream thread pictured in photos.