Leather Belt - Olive
"You cannot beat their quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail." - David C.
- Arrives by -
- Free Shipping $75+
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Canada
Stunning leather belts made with Wickett & Craig English Bridle.
Perfect for jeans or chinos, this muted green goes with anything. Available with your choice of Antique Brass or Black PVD metal hardware.
Our full-grain Wickett & Craig leather develops a rich patina and fits better over time. We take the time to burnish and polish every belt edge – this adds refinement and allows the strap to pass smoothly through your hands. Finally, a solid antique brass or black PVD buckle will offer a comforting weight and keeps your pants where you want them.
This Olive Leather Belt stands out from the competition:
- Made with thick 9/10oz Wickett & Craig leather. This is a durable, thick leather that will develop a rich patina and fit you better and better over the years.
- A lifetime guarantee means we stand behind every belt we make.
- Every strap has burnished and polished edges. This allows for a non-flashy yet refined look that goes with your whole wardrobe.
- Our solid brass buckle keeps your belt where it needs to be and offers a comforting heft.
- Our durable brass rivets secure the keeper and buckle permanently, ensuring a lifetime of longevity.
- 1.5” strap width fits through standard belt loops on any pair of jeans; it's our classic strap width.
How to Measure Your Belt Size:
Please Note: For a perfect fit, measure the belt you wear now. Use our belt sizing guide to help you. If you don't have a belt to measure, use your favorite pair of jeans and add 2" to their waist size.
Free Shipping on US/Canada orders over $75!
- USPS First Class (5-10 days)
- DHL Express (3-5 days)
- Canada Post Standard (10-21 days no tracking)
- Canada Post Xpresspost (2-6 days)
- Canada Post International (3-4 weeks)
- DHL Express: (5-10 days)
If you’re not happy with this hand-crafted product, we gladly offer 90 day returns in the USA and Canada. Please see full details here.
Please note: we have no control over shipping carriers, their operations, or events that affect their delivery schedules. Therefore, we do not guarantee delivery dates.
Our products are heirloom quality and intended to be passed on through generations.
All items are guaranteed for life if damage occurs through the fault of our craftsmanship when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. We will cover all shipping costs, just send it to us for a free repair (or replacement).
This lifetime warranty covers faults in materials and workmanship and doesn't apply if damage is caused by unreasonable use or neglect or normal wear and tear.
Where are you located?
We're a 100% Canadian owned and operated business located in Nelson BC. Meet our team here.
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer FREE standard shipping based on these order minimums:
• USA ships free on orders over $75 USD.
• Canada ships free on orders over $75CAD.
How long does it take to make my order?
All our products are made and shipped in house. Our standard turnaround time is 3 days.
What are your return policies? What if I don't like it?
We offer a generous money-back guarantee: just send the product back to us for a full refund. No questions asked. More details can be found here.
What happens if this product gets damaged?
All items are guaranteed for life if damage occurs through the fault of our craftsmanship. More details on our lifetime warranty can be found here.
Do you do custom orders?
At this time we are only offering personalization (initials, names, dates) on our products. We are not accepting commisions for new designs.
Does the leather pictured look exactly like the product I will receive?
Please be aware that every roll of leather absorbs dyes differently and colouring may appear slightly different than shown in our pictures. Finally, this is a hand-made piece; expect minor imperfections - this is what makes your product unique and gives it character.