Valet Tray - Heritage BrownRegular price $39.00 USD Save 0%
A place for everything and everything in its place. Our valet tray is ideal for anyone who has a pocket full of stuff at the end of the day. Dump it all and forget it until the next morning. The Heritage Brown color looks great on any dresser or night stand and earns character with each day of use.
Our full-grain Horween leather means your tray will develop patina each time you use it. Our solid brass snaps have a satisfying click that ensures your goods are secure. Unsnap the tray and it lays flat perfect for storage. We take a lot of pride in our work and back each valet tray with a lifetime guarantee.
How the Heritage Brown Valet Tray Stands Out from the Competition:
- Made from USA Horween® Derby full grain leather - a supple and durable leather that develops patina each time you use it.
- Lifetime guarantee means we stand behind every valet tray we make.
- Tray lays flat when not in use, making it very easy and convenient for travel.
- Secure solid brass snaps keep all your possessions in place.
- 6" x 6" usable space fits all your keys, rings and anything else in your pocket.
- Prevents table tops, dressers from being scratched.
- Keys, coins, and multi-tool shown in picture not included.
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 USD.
How long does it take to make my order?
All our products are made and shipped within 1-3 days. Please see our FAQs page for more information.
What are your return policies? What if I don't like it?
We offer a generous satisfaction guarantee: just send the product back to us for a full refund. No questions asked.
What happens if this product gets damaged?
All items are guaranteed for life if damage occurs through the fault of our craftsmanship. I ask that you ship the item back to me for repair and I will do so free of charge. You must cover the shipping costs.
Do you do custom orders?
At this time we are only offering personalization (initials, names, dates) on our products. We are not accepting commisions for new designs.
Does the leather pictured look exactly like the product I will receive?
Please be aware that every roll of leather absorbs dyes differently and colouring may appear slightly different than shown in our pictures. Finally, this is a hand-made piece; expect minor imperfections - this is what makes your product unique and gives it character.
Our Chromexcel leathers do not require initial treatment. We reccomend that this leather gets cleaned and conditioned every 6-12 months with Leather balm.