Belt - English TanRegular price $89.00 USD Save $0.00 USD
Crafted by Hand
90 Day Returns
Please Note: For a perfect fit, measure the belt you wear now. Use our belt sizing guide to help you. If you don't have a belt to measure, use your favorite pair of jeans and add 2" to their waist size.
A Rugged Belt Built to Last Your Entire Life
This belt makes the perfect companion to your daily life. This belt will be no stranger to sitting around a campfire, evening markets, or long road trips. A rugged belt that goes well with a pair of jeans. This hand-crafted casual belt is so comfortable you will forget you’re even wearing it. This is a quality belt that you can’t buy in a department store. Backed by a lifetime guarantee, this is a belt that your children will inherit.
Our supple, durable leather belt in an English Tan color is unique. We take the time to burnish and polish every belt edge – this adds refinement and allows the strap to pass smoothly through your hands. Finally, a solid brass buckle offers a comforting weight and keeps your pants where you want them. Our full-grain Horween leather develops a rich patina and fits better over time.
How the English Tan Belt Stands Apart from its Competition:
- Made with thick 9oz Horween Dublin leather. This is a durable, thick leather that will develop a rich patina and fit you better and better over the years.
- Lifetime guarantee means we stand behind every belt we make.
- Every strap has burnished and polished edges. This allows for a non-flashy yet refined look that goes with your whole wardrobe.
- Our solid brass buckle and metal hardware keeps your belt where it needs to be and offers a comforting heft.
- Our solid brass rivets secure the keeper and buckle permanently ensuring a lifetime of longevity.
- 1.5” strap width fits through standard belt loops on any pair of jeans; it's our classic strap width.
How to Measure your Belt Size:
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 USD.
How long does it take to make my order?
All our products are made and shipped within 5 business days. Please see our FAQs page for more information.
What are your return policies? What if I don't like it?
We offer a generous satisfaction guarantee: just send the product back to us for a full refund. No questions asked.
What happens if this product gets damaged?
All items are guaranteed for life if damage occurs through the fault of our craftsmanship. I ask that you ship the item back to me for repair and I will do so free of charge. You must cover the shipping costs.
Do you do custom orders?
At this time we are only offering personalization (initials, names, dates) on our products. We are not accepting commisions for new designs.
Does the leather pictured look exactly like the product I will receive?
Please be aware that every roll of leather absorbs dyes differently and colouring may appear slightly different than shown in our pictures. Finally, this is a hand-made piece; expect minor imperfections - this is what makes your product unique and gives it character.
Our Chromexcel leathers do not require initial treatment. We reccomend that this leather gets cleaned and conditioned every 6-12 months with Leather balm.