Belt - BlackRegular price $89.00 USD Save 0%
Crafted by Hand
90 Day Returns
Please Note: For a perfect fit, measure the belt you wear now. Use our belt sizing guide to help you. If you don't have a belt to measure, use your favorite pair of jeans and add 2" to their waist size.
A Belt Made with Care and Intention
Wear this belt in the boardroom, at the pub or while zip-lining through a forest canopy. Our full-grain leather provides a comfortable fit and our lifetime guarantee means decades of use. As soon as you pick up our belt you will know what quality and craftsmanship feels like. This is something you can't find in a big box store.
Our full-grain Horween leather develops a rich patina and fits better over time. We take the time to burnish and polish every belt edge – this adds refinement and allows the strap to pass smoothly through your hands. Finally, a solid brass buckle offers a comforting weight and keeps your pants where you want them.
How the Black Belt Stands Apart from its Competition:
- Made with thick 9oz Horween Chromexcel® leather. This is a durable, thick leather that will develop a rich patina and fit you better and better over the years.
- Lifetime guarantee means we stand behind every belt we make.
- Every strap has burnished and polished edges. This allows for a non-flashy yet refined look that goes with your whole wardrobe.
- Our solid brass buckle and metal hardware keeps your belt where it needs to be and offers a comforting heft.
- Our solid brass rivets secure the keeper and buckle permanently ensuring a lifetime of longevity.
- 1.5” strap width fits through standard belt loops on any pair of jeans; it's our classic strap width.
How to Measure your Belt Size:
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 USD.
How long does it take to make my order?
All our products are made and shipped within 1-3 days. Please see our FAQs page for more information.
How do I size my belt?
What are your return policies? What if I don't like it?
We offer a generous satisfaction guarantee: just send the product back to us for a full refund. No questions asked.
What happens if this product gets damaged?
All items are guaranteed for life if damage occurs through the fault of our craftsmanship. I ask that you ship the item back to me for repair and I will do so free of charge. You must cover the shipping costs.
Do you do custom orders?
At this time we are only offering personalization (initials, names, dates) on our products. We are not accepting commisions for new designs.
Does the leather pictured look exactly like the product I will receive?
Please be aware that every roll of leather absorbs dyes differently and colouring may appear slightly different than shown in our pictures. Finally, this is a hand-made piece; expect minor imperfections - this is what makes your product unique and gives it character.
Our Chromexcel leathers do not require initial treatment. We reccomend that this leather gets cleaned and conditioned every 6-12 months with Leather balm.