Turntable Mat - Heritage Brown
"Definitely a highlight of my turntable." - Stephen L.
- Arrives by -
- Free Shipping $75+
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Canada
A Leather Turntable slipmat that is functional and beautiful.
Hoping for a turntable mat that won’t take the attention away from the turntable itself? Our high-quality leather turntable mats make the perfect, understated addition to your record player.
Our Heritage Brown Leather Turntable Slipmat features:
- Made from USA full-grain leather - a durable leather that will develop a rich patina over time.
- A lifetime guarantee means we stand behind everything we make.
- Dust and lint will not stick to leather, easy to clean, unlike cork or rubber mats.
- Leather won't build up a static charge: greatly reducing clicks and pops heard during playback.
- Holds the record firmly, and will not stick to vinyl.
- Provides a non-slip, non-scratch, non-static surface for your records.
- Enhance acoustic properties with a deeper, richer sound and less residual noise.
- Measures 295mm (11.61") in diameter, the spindle hole is 7.3mm (0.29") in diameter, thickness is 1.5mm.
Free Shipping on US/Canada orders over $75!
- USPS First Class (5-10 days)
- DHL Express (3-5 days)
- Canada Post Standard (10-21 days no tracking)
- Canada Post Xpresspost (2-6 days)
- Canada Post International (3-4 weeks)
- DHL Express: (5-10 days)
If you’re not happy with this hand-crafted product, we gladly offer 90 day returns in the USA and Canada. Please see full details here.
Please note: we have no control over shipping carriers, their operations, or events that affect their delivery schedules. Therefore, we do not guarantee delivery dates.
Our products are heirloom quality and intended to be passed on through generations.
All items are guaranteed for life if damage occurs through the fault of our craftsmanship when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. We will cover all shipping costs, just send it to us for a free repair (or replacement).
This lifetime warranty covers faults in materials and workmanship and doesn't apply if damage is caused by unreasonable use or neglect or normal wear and tear.
Where are you located?
We're a 100% Canadian owned and operated business located in Nelson BC. Meet our team here.
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer FREE standard shipping based on these order minimums:
• USA ships free on orders over $75 USD.
• Canada ships free on orders over $75CAD.
How long does it take to make my order?
All our products are made and shipped in house. Our standard turnaround time is 3 days.
What are your return policies? What if I don't like it?
We offer a generous money-back guarantee: just send the product back to us for a full refund. No questions asked. More details can be found here.
What happens if this product gets damaged?
All items are guaranteed for life if damage occurs through the fault of our craftsmanship. More details on our lifetime warranty can be found here.
Do you do custom orders?
At this time we are only offering personalization (initials, names, dates) on our products. We are not accepting commisions for new designs.
Does the leather pictured look exactly like the product I will receive?
Please be aware that every roll of leather absorbs dyes differently and colouring may appear slightly different than shown in our pictures. Finally, this is a hand-made piece; expect minor imperfections - this is what makes your product unique and gives it character.