The Pilsner Field Notes Cover by Popov Leather features a beautiful, warm-tan color with a choice of stitching color. We create each Field Notes Cover with quality products and handcrafted leatherwork so each Field Notes Cover reflects the highest quality possible.
Make It Your Own
Popov Leather offers full customization for each of our handmade Field Notes covers. Aside from the beautiful Pilsner color, our Field Notes covers are available in six additional shades. You can also choose the stitching thread color, opt for laser-engraved initials, and add one or more pen loops to your order.
We make it easy to customize these Field Notes covers so your product fits the exact needs of your job or hobby. Go further and do more with quality leather tools from Popov Leather.
Made from High-Grade Components
At Popov Leather, we use Wickett & Craig English bridle leather and then stitch it using high-grade thread. We invest the time to create a handmade leather Field Notes Cover you are proud to own. Not only do we employ a ton of attention to detail, but we take a lot of consideration too. That is why we sand the edges and round the corners. These beautiful Field Notes covers are easy to put in and take out from your pocket, and they are comfortably free of sharp corners and stiff thread ends.
Perfect for Giving
Each Field Notes Cover by Popov Leather makes a treasured gift. Give one to anyone you know who uses a notebook—or maybe just keep it for your own adventures.
- Made with Wickett & Craig English Bridle leather
- Edges burnished with beeswax
- Sewn by hand with imported Tiger Thread; stronger than machine stitch.
- Fits one (or two) Field Notes Memo Book (3.5" x 5") which is included.
- Dimensions closed (without journal): 10cm wide x 16cm high x 1cm thick
- Pen loops can be added which also keep journal closed when pen is inserted. Regular fits average size pen such as Bic pens; Large fits fountain pens such as Metropolitan Pilot and TWSBI 580.