The Popov Leather "naked-toned" handcrafted leather Field Notes Cover is one of our most popular products. It features handmade craftsmanship, quality Wickett & Craig vegetable-tanned leather, and high-grade stitching material to last for a lifetime of use.
Easy to Customize
We offer laser engraving so you can add your name or initials when you order, and you can add one or more pen loops to the Field Notes Cover design. At Popov Leather, we make leather goods that help people excel at their jobs, whatever their needs.
Plenty of Attention to Detail
We believe it is the little things that make products great. That is why we sand the edge of each leather Field Notes Cover we manufacture. We round the corners too, so these Field Notes Cover booklets slide in and out of pockets easily.
We hand-make each Field Notes Cover we sell. We use quality materials so every product we sell has the potential to last a lifetime. Our products are made in Canada from ethically harvested leather, environmentally friendly dyes, and quality stitching materials.
Perfect for Professionals
Each Field Notes Cover we produce is perfect as a gift for anyone who needs to keep notes in the field.
- Made with Wickett & Craig Vegetable Tan Leather
- Edges burnished with beeswax
- Sewn by hand with imported Tiger Thread; stronger than machine stitch.
- Fits one (or two) Field Notes Memo Book (3.5" x 5") which is included.
- Dimensions closed (without journal): 10cm wide x 16cm high x 1cm thick
- Pen loops can be added which also keep journal closed when pen is inserted. Regular fits average size pen such as Bic pens; Large fits fountain pens such as Metropolitan Pilot and TWSBI 580.
Brown thread pictured in photos.