DIY Leather Passport Cover Kit - BlackRegular price $59.00 USD Save 0%
Learn a New Skill
Crafted by You
Stay at home and make along with Popov Leather!
Ever wanted to make your own leather passport cover? With our DIY Passport Cover Kit, you have all the necessary tools and instructions to make one for yourself! Immerse yourself in a new hobby - leather-working isn't as daunting as you might think!
What's included in this DIY kit:
- 4 x Horween Leather cut-outs
- 4 x Lengths of Tiger Thread (includes 1 spare length)
- 2 x Harness needles for hand-sewing
- 1 x Tin of Popov Leather Balm for edge burnishing
- 1 x Leather burnishing square
- 1 x Piece of sand paper
- Downloadable Instruction Booklet
- Passport not included (did we have to mention this?)
What's not included:
- Crafting Glue
Looking for more thread colors?
You can purchase additional colors here.
About this Passport Cover:
Going somewhere? Take one of our leather passport covers on your next trip. Crafted from premium Horween leather and stitched by hand. These covers will make a statement wherever you land.
- Made from USA Horween® full grain leather - a durable leather that will develop a rich patina over time.
- Universal fit: this cover fits any passport nationality.
- 2 card slots that can easily fit up to 6 essential cards.
- Wide enough to accommodate any currency: big pockets can hold both passports and cash.
- Perfect for traveling with family: fit 2 passports in one cover.
- Compact and easy to carry: dimensions closed: 4.1" wide x 5.7" high x 0.4" thick.
Please note: since you are making the passport cover, we cannot offer a lifetime guarantee on this product. Faults from craftsmanship are your responsibility. This kit is a final sale and intended for personal use only.
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 USD.
How long does it take to make my order?
All our products are made and shipped within 1-3 days. Please see our FAQs page for more information.
What are your return policies? What if I don't like it?
We offer a generous satisfaction guarantee: just send the product back to us for a full refund. No questions asked.
What happens if this product gets damaged?
All items are guaranteed for life if damage occurs through the fault of our craftsmanship. I ask that you ship the item back to me for repair and I will do so free of charge. You must cover the shipping costs.
Do you do custom orders?
At this time we are only offering personalization (initials, names, dates) on our products. We are not accepting commisions for new designs.
Does the leather pictured look exactly like the product I will receive?
Please be aware that every roll of leather absorbs dyes differently and colouring may appear slightly different than shown in our pictures. Finally, this is a hand-made piece; expect minor imperfections - this is what makes your product unique and gives it character.