DIY Leather Passport Cover Kit - Natural
- Usually Ships Within 3 days
- Inventory on the way
- 90 Day Returns
- Hand-Crafted in Nelson, BC Canada
- Give the Gift of Handmade
Stay at home and make along with Popov Leather!
Ever wanted to make your own leather passport cover? With our DIY Passport Cover Kit, you have all the necessary tools and instructions to make one for yourself! Immerse yourself in a new hobby - leather-working isn't as daunting as you might think!
We include both video and downloadable instructions that detail every step of the wallet-making process. And we are also here for support if you have questions.
What's included in this DIY kit:
4 x Horween Leather cut-outs
4 x Lengths of Tiger Thread (includes 1 spare length)
2 x Harness needles for hand-sewing
1 x Tin of Popov Leather Balm for edge burnishing
1 x Leather burnishing square
1 x Piece of sandpaper
1 x Downloadable Instructions
What's not included:
- Passport (did we have to mention this?)
- Crafting Glue
Looking for more thread colors?
You can purchase additional colors here.
About this Passport Cover:
Going somewhere? Take one of our leather passport covers on your next trip. Crafted from premium Horween leather and stitched by hand. These covers will make a statement wherever you land.
Each DIY Leather Passport Cover features:
- Made from USA Horween full-grain leather - a durable leather that will develop a rich patina over time.
- Universal fit: this cover fits any passport nationality.
- 2 card slots that can easily fit up to 6 essential cards.
- Wide enough to accommodate any currency: big pockets can hold both passports and cash.
- Perfect for traveling with family: fit 2 passports in one cover.
- Compact and easy to carry: dimensions closed: 4.1" wide x 5.7" high x 0.4" thick.
Please note: since you are making the passport cover, we cannot offer a lifetime guarantee on this product. Faults from craftsmanship are your responsibility. This kit is a final sale and intended for personal use only.