DIY Leather Field Notes Cover Kit - Heritage BrownRegular price $59 USD Save $0 USD
Learn a New Skill
Crafted by You
Stay at home and make along with Popov Leather!
Ever wanted to make your own leather journal cover? With our DIY Field Notes Cover Kit, you have all the necessary tools and instructions to make one for yourself! Immerse yourself in a new hobby - leather-working isn't as daunting as you might think!
What's included in this DIY kit:
- 4 x Horween Leather cut-outs
- 4 x Lengths of Tiger Thread (includes 1 spare length)
- 2 x Harness needles for hand-sewing
- 1 x Tin of Popov Leather Balm for edge burnishing
- 1 x Leather burnishing square
- 1 x Piece of sand paper
- 1 x Field Notes Memo Book
- Downloadable 12 page Instruction Booklet
What's not included:
- Crafting Glue
About this Field Notes Cover:
Take this Field Notes cover anywhere with you. This slim and lightweight cover makes an elegant and practical accessory. Slip it into your back pocket and carry the cover wherever you want. You will savor the experience of opening, feeling, and even smelling the cover.
- Made from USA Horween Derby full grain leather - a durable leather that will develop a rich patina over time.
- Includes one Free Field Notes Memo Book so you can start jotting ideas right away.
- Fits perfectly in your back pocket (Dimensions closed are 3.9" wide x 6.3" high x 0.4" thick)
Please note: since you are making the book cover, we cannot offer a lifetime guarantee on this product. Faults from craftsmanship are your responsibility. This kit is a final sale and intended for personal use only.
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 USD.
How long does it take to make my order?
All our products are made and shipped within 3-4 weeks. Please see our FAQs page for more information.
What are your return policies? What if I don't like it?
We offer a generous satisfaction guarantee: just send the product back to us for a full refund. No questions asked.
What happens if this product gets damaged?
All items are guaranteed for life if damage occurs through the fault of our craftsmanship. I ask that you ship the item back to me for repair and I will do so free of charge. You must cover the shipping costs.
Do you do custom orders?
At this time we are only offering personalization (initials, names, dates) on our products. We are not accepting commisions for new designs.
Does the leather pictured look exactly like the product I will receive?
Please be aware that every roll of leather absorbs dyes differently and colouring may appear slightly different than shown in our pictures. Finally, this is a hand-made piece; expect minor imperfections - this is what makes your product unique and gives it character.