Passport Cover - BlackRegular price $69 USD Save $0 USD
Sewn by Hand
90 Day Returns
Add a touch of professionalism to your travel kit.
Turn heads at the baggage check with this beautiful, Black Leather Passport Cover. The miles you travel will be reflected in the patina that gathers on this cover. Enjoy a lifetime of experiences with this passport cover by your side.
Our full-grain Horween leather means your passport cover will develop character and patina through your travels. We hand-stitch this cover with thick Tiger Thread so it will never unravel or come apart. This passport cover features room for your essential cards, cash and passport. We take a lot of pride in our work and back each wallet with a lifetime guarantee.
Why the Black Leather Passport Cover Stands Out from the Competition:
- Made from USA Horween® full grain leather - a durable leather that will develop a rich patina over time.
- Universal fit: this cover fits any passport nationality.
- Lifetime guarantee means we stand behind every wallet we make.
- Burnished and Polished edges show attention to detail in our work.
- Hand-sewn with durable Tiger Thread: will never unravel or come apart.
- 2 card slots that can easily fit up to 6 essential cards.
- Wide enough to accommodate any currency: big pockets can hold both passports and cash.
- Perfect for traveling with family: Easily fit 2 passports in one cover.
- Compact and easy to carry: dimensions closed: 4.1" wide x 5.7" high x 0.4" thick.
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 USD.
How long does it take to make my order?
All our products are made and shipped within 3-4 weeks. Please see our FAQs page for more information.
What are your return policies? What if I don't like it?
We offer a generous satisfaction guarantee: just send the product back to us for a full refund. No questions asked.
What happens if this product gets damaged?
All items are guaranteed for life if damage occurs through the fault of our craftsmanship. I ask that you ship the item back to me for repair and I will do so free of charge. You must cover the shipping costs.
Do you do custom orders?
At this time we are only offering personalization (initials, names, dates) on our products. We are not accepting commisions for new designs.
Does the leather pictured look exactly like the product I will receive?
Please be aware that every roll of leather absorbs dyes differently and colouring may appear slightly different than shown in our pictures. Finally, this is a hand-made piece; expect minor imperfections - this is what makes your product unique and gives it character.
Our Chromexcel leathers do not require initial treatment. We reccomend that this leather gets cleaned and conditioned every 6-12 months with Leather balm.