People love our handmade Black Field Notes Cover. Popov Leather makes high-quality leather Field Notes covers perfect for anyone who carries a notebook or journal.
Quality Products Begin with Quality Manufacturing
Each Field Notes cover we make is completely handmade. We sew each stitch, cut each piece of leather, and carefully finish each piece by hand so it meets exacting high standards—our own and those of our customers.
Our Black Field Notes Cover starts with high-grade Horween Chromexcel leather, which has a worldwide reputation for being beautiful and durable. We add hand stitching using imported Tiger Thread, which is well known for its strength and color tones. Customers can choose which color of thread they want to pair with the beautiful, black Horween leather.
We finish off each Field Notes Cover by sanding the leather's sides, rounding the corners to remove sharp points, and applying beeswax to the edges while burnishing the piece. The result is a high-quality, handmade Field Notes Cover that is easy to hold and use.
People who want exemplary leather goods turn to the positive reputation of Popov Leather and our products, such as this Black Field Notes Cover, which has space for two Field Notes booklets. These make a perfect gift -or you can shop for yourself. Customization options include laser-scribed initials and pen loops.
- Made with world famous Horween Chromexcel leather
- Edges burnished with beeswax
- Sewn by hand with imported Tiger Thread; stronger than machine stitch.
- Fits one (or two) Field Notes Memo Book (3.5" x 5") which is included.
- Dimensions closed (without journal): 10cm wide x 16cm high x 1cm thick
- Pen loops can be added which also keep journal closed when pen is inserted. Regular fits average size pen such as Bic pens; Large fits fountain pens such as Metropolitan Pilot and TWSBI 580.
Black thread pictured in photos.