Popov Leather Scrub & Balm
- Free Shipping $75+
- Lifetime Warranty
- Non-Toxic, Made With All-Natural Ingredients
Get the ultimate protection for your leather goods with both our Leather Balm and Cleaner in one complete package.
About our Leather Cleaner:
Our cleaning spray is made by hand and uses only natural ingredients. Add years of life to any leather product by cleaning and conditioning regularly.
This cleaner is pH balanced and is specially formulated to handle dirt, stains, and other contaminants. We strongly recommend cleaning first, then conditioning.
Clean your leather goods in 3 easy steps:
- Brush away loose dirt, build-up, and surface contaminants.
- Spritz and clean by scrubbing in circular motions with a soft bristle brush.
- Allow your leather goods 1 hour to dry before applying the leather balm.
Our Leather cleaner features:
- Inhibits mold & mildew.
- Leaves no residue.
- Gentle on all leather finishes.
- All-natural plant-based ingredients.
- 3oz / 88.72ml
About our Leather Balm:
This is a semi-thick wax conditioner that cleans leather and offers maximum protection. Ideal for Vegetable Tan leather, Oil Tans, and leather that is exposed to the elements.
Our conditioning compound is made by hand and uses only natural ingredients. Use this to restore and clean leather goods or as a preventative shield against mother nature. Bring your shoes or boots back to life and enjoy supple, smooth leather.
Condition your leather goods in 3 easy steps:
- Clean all the dirt, dust, grime, and other build-ups in your leather goods.
- Apply a very small amount of Popov Leather Balm onto a lint-free cloth. Rub the balm into your leather goods in a circular motion.
- Allow your leather goods 1 hour to dry. Apply more coats if needed. Takes 24 hours to cure
Our Leather Balm features:
- Superior waterproofing.
- Long-lasting protection.
- Easy to apply by hand or with a cloth.
- 1oz / 28g tin.
- Buffs to a beautiful shine.
- Made from triple-filtered beeswax, a special formulation of seed oil and naturally occurring lipids.