Turntable Mat - NaturalRegular price $44.00 USD Save $0.00 USD
Going for a rustic, vintage man cave? Our Natural leather turntable mats have the look you remember from when you were a kid, offering all the nostalgia without compromising on delivering superb audio quality every time.Features:
- Dust and lint will not stick to leather, easy to clean unlike cork or rubber mats
- Leather won't build up a static charge: greatly reducing clicks and pops heard during playback
- Holds record firmly, will not stick to vinyl
- Provides a non-slip, non-scratch, non-static surface for your records
- Enhance acoustic properties with a deeper, richer sound and less residual noise
- Made from USA Horween® Chromexcel full grain leather
- Measures 295mm (11.61 inches) in diameter, Spindle hole is 7.3mm (0.29 inches) in diameter, thickness is 1.5mm
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 USD.
How long does it take to make my order?
All our products are made and shipped within 5 business days. Please see our FAQs page for more information.
What are your return policies? What if I don't like it?
We offer a generous satisfaction guarantee: just send the product back to us for a full refund. No questions asked.
What happens if this product gets damaged?
All items are guaranteed for life if damage occurs through the fault of our craftsmanship. I ask that you ship the item back to me for repair and I will do so free of charge. You must cover the shipping costs.
Do you do custom orders?
At this time we are only offering personalization (initials, names, dates) on our products. We are not accepting commisions for new designs.
Does the leather pictured look exactly like the product I will receive?
Please be aware that every roll of leather absorbs dyes differently and colouring may appear slightly different than shown in our pictures. Finally, this is a hand-made piece; expect minor imperfections - this is what makes your product unique and gives it character.