DIY Leather 5 Card Wallet Kit - BlackRegular price $49.00 USD Save $0.00 USD
Learn a New Skill
Crafted by You
Stay at home and make along with Popov Leather!
Ever wanted to make your own leather wallet? With our DIY 5 Card Wallet Kit, you have all the necessary tools and instructions to make one for yourself! Immerse yourself in a new hobby - leather-working isn't as daunting as you might think!
What's included in this DIY kit:
- 6 x Horween Leather cut-outs
- 3 x Lengths of Tiger Thread (includes 1 spare length)
- 2 x Harness needles for hand-sewing
- 1 x Tin of Popov Leather Balm for edge burnishing
- 1 x Leather burnishing square
- 1 x Piece of sand paper
- Downloadable 12 page Instruction Booklet
What's not included:
- Crafting Glue
Looking for more thread colors?
You can purchase additional colors here.
About this Wallet:
The wallet features a convenient front pocket for quick access to your go-to card. Our minimalist design allows you to carry all your essential cards and cash without the bulk.
- Made from USA Horween® Chromexcel full grain leather - a durable leather that will develop a rich patina over time.
- 5 card slots that can fit many cards in each pocket - never run out of room.
- Wide enough to hold folded cash inside, easily hold up to 10 bills.
- Perfect for your front pocket carry with dimensions of: 2.9" x 4" x 0.4"
Please note: since you are making the wallet, we cannot offer a lifetime guarantee on this product. Faults from craftsmanship are your responsibility. This kit is a final sale and intended for personal use only.
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 USD.
How long does it take to make my order?
All our products are made and shipped within 5 business days. Please see our FAQs page for more information.
What are your return policies? What if I don't like it?
We offer a generous satisfaction guarantee: just send the product back to us for a full refund. No questions asked.
What happens if this product gets damaged?
All items are guaranteed for life if damage occurs through the fault of our craftsmanship. I ask that you ship the item back to me for repair and I will do so free of charge. You must cover the shipping costs.
Do you do custom orders?
At this time we are only offering personalization (initials, names, dates) on our products. We are not accepting commisions for new designs.
Does the leather pictured look exactly like the product I will receive?
Please be aware that every roll of leather absorbs dyes differently and colouring may appear slightly different than shown in our pictures. Finally, this is a hand-made piece; expect minor imperfections - this is what makes your product unique and gives it character.