DIY Leather Sunglasses Case Kit - Black
- Usually Ships Within 3 days
- Inventory on the way
- 90 Day Returns
- Hand-Crafted in Nelson, BC Canada
- Give the Gift of Handmade
Stay at home and make along with Popov Leather!
Ever wanted to make your own leather sunglasses case? With our DIY Leather Sunglasses Kit, you have all the necessary tools and instructions to make one for yourself! Immerse yourself in a new hobby - leather-working isn't as daunting as you might think!
We include both video and downloadable instructions that detail every step of the wallet-making process. And we are also here for support if you have questions.
What's included in this DIY kit:
1 x Horween Leather cut-outs
3 x Lengths of Tiger Thread (includes 1 spare length)
2 x Harness needles for hand-sewing
1 x Tin of Popov Leather Balm for edge burnishing
1 x Leather burnishing square
1 x Piece of sandpaper
1 x Downloadable Instruction Booklet
What's not included:
- Bulldog Clips (optional)
- Crafting Glue
Looking for more thread colors?
You can purchase additional colors here.
About this Case:
Our leather sunglasses case is soft, durable, and built with your shades in mind. Fits any size of glasses and is perfect for tossing onto the dash of your card or inside a bag. Keep your glasses protected and looking sharp -both inside and out of the case.
Each DIY Sunglasses Case kit features:
- Made from USA Horween® full-grain leather - a durable leather that will develop a rich patina over time.
- Secure magnetic snap means no pressure when closing the case.
- Double-walled in front to add rigidity and protection.
- Case Measures 6.75" wide x 3" tall x 1.5" long - fits any size of glasses.
Please note: since you are making the case, we cannot offer a lifetime guarantee on this product. Faults from craftsmanship are your responsibility. This kit is a final sale and intended for personal use only.