DIY Leather Field Notes Cover Kit - Black
- Usually Ships Within 3 days
- Inventory on the way
- 90 Day Returns
- Hand-Crafted in Nelson, BC Canada
- Give the Gift of Handmade
Stay at home and make along with Popov Leather!
Ever wanted to make your own leather journal cover? With our DIY Field Notes Cover Kit, you have all the necessary tools and instructions to make one for yourself! Immerse yourself in a new hobby - leather-working isn't as daunting as you might think!
We include both video and downloadable instructions that detail every step of the wallet-making process. And we are also here for support if you have questions.
What's included in this DIY kit:
4 x Horween Leather cut-outs
4 x Lengths of Tiger Thread (includes 1 spare length)
2 x Harness needles for hand-sewing
1 x Tin of Popov Leather Balm for edge burnishing
1 x Leather burnishing square
1 x Piece of sandpaper
1 x Field Notes Memo Book
1 x Downloadable Instructions
What's not included:
- Crafting Glue
Looking for more thread colors?
You can purchase additional colors here.
About this Field Notes Cover:
Take this Field Notes cover anywhere with you. This slim and lightweight cover makes an elegant and practical accessory. Slip it into your back pocket and carry the cover wherever you want. You will savor the experience of opening, feeling, and even smelling the cover.
This DIY Fields Notes Cover features:
- Made from USA Horween Derby full-grain leather - a durable leather that will develop a rich patina over time.
- Includes one Free Field Notes Memo Book so you can start jotting ideas right away.
- Fits perfectly in your back pocket (Dimensions closed are 3.9" wide x 6.3" high x 0.4" thick)
Please note: since you are making the book cover, we cannot offer a lifetime guarantee on this product. Faults from craftsmanship are your responsibility. This kit is a final sale and intended for personal use only.